Modern science has found that cells inside humans are experiencing damage and repair work every day. When destruction prevails, people begin to show signs of aging and disease.
The key to human health is a balance in the body – and the ability of the body to restore this balance. Free radicals and antioxidants are just one of the important balances.
The human body has been fighting anti-oxidation for a lifetime. The slower the cells and organs in the body are oxidized, the slower they are to go to aging and disease.
The first generation of antioxidants are vitamins (such as vitamins A, C, E);
The second generation of antioxidants is B-carotene, coenzyme Q10, SOD etc…
The third generation of antioxidants are anthocyanin (OPC) grape seed, blueberry extract, green tea (tea extract), lipoic acid, lycopene etc…
The fourth generation of antioxidants is ASTA astaxanthin. Astaxanthin is the strongest antioxidant found in nature in 2005, and its antioxidant activity is 100 times that of vitamin E.
It was confirmed by medical research in 2007 that astaxanthin can scavenge free radicals in both fat-soluble and water-soluble states.
The fifth generation of antioxidants – RESERVETROL.
At present, there are several different brands of tablets and capsules sold in major health care stores in the United States, but the absorption rate is less than 20%. The reason is that resveratrol is insoluble in water and only soluble in alcohol. Capsules and tablets need to be taken to the gastrointestinal tract for reabsorption.
In 2009, Jeunes’s Peiquan Essence Reserve Resveratrol solved the problem of low absorption rate of other brands. It uses gel suspension technology to make resveratrol pass through the oral mucosa for 3-5 seconds to reach the human immune system. In order to achieve super anti-oxidation function, clinical experiments have proved that the activity is high and the absorption rate is as high as 95% or more.
A small package of 30ML Reserve, equivalent to the resveratrol content of 186 bottles of red wine, adhere to two years, can extend the life of 15-20 years !
The specific effects are as follows :
1. Activate Sirtuin genes, delay aging and restore physiological functions, and enhance life expectancy;
2. Its anti-inflammatory function is 60 times higher than that of Alipirin.
3. The anti-free radical effect is 40 and 60 times higher than astaxanthin.
4. The antioxidant capacity is 800 times higher than that of vitamin C.
5. Prevent high blood pressure, coagulation, vascular obstruction, help blood circulation.
6. Prevents osteoporosis and promote new bone formation.
7. Anti-inflammatory – promotes metabolism.
8. Anti-cancerous, inhibit tumor spread (inhibition of cancer cell proliferation clinical witnesses all over the world, increase the anti-cancer chemotherapy radiotherapy treatment effect 40 times and no side effects)
9. Controls blood sugar concentration and balance insulin secretion.
10. Soothes menopausal disorders.
11. Male sexual dysfunction and prostate problems.
12. Anti-asthmatic – soothes the nerves, depression and other symptoms.
Resveratrol, a polyphenolic phytoalexin, is considered an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anticancer agent. … We found that resveratrol plays a protective role in the respiratory system through a variety of mechanisms, and so it may become a new drug for the treatment of respiratory system diseases.
The reserve has an excellent combination of antioxidants specifically
for DNA damage repair, but the biggest hurdle for DNA repair is
crossing cells’ membranes, with very few materials able to do so.
It has been proven that the reserve has the ability to cross the
* CAP-E Test Results The purpose of the CAP-E test is to determine whether antioxidants
are able to enter living cells and protect them from oxidative damage. It measures the antioxidant capacity of a natural product. It is designed to detect whether they can penetrate and protect
cells from antioxidant oxidative damage. * Geneau Result: 37.1 Capital-E score per citizen certificate
The hard work of the scientists is benefiting people. It can be said that we are an unfortunate generation – it is the changes in the social environment that have created many misfortunes, and various diseases have emerged in an endless stream – it is estimated that even the Creator has never thought of becoming like this. We are also a fortunate generation – we have been fortunate enough to use the technology ahead of time when we are not old enough !
DRINK RESERVE & REVERSE YOUR AGEING !
You’ve probably heard about resveratrol, the antioxidant that helps makes Reserve so powerful. To find out more about this wonder compound, we asked Dr Donna Antarr, a renowned physician and member of our Scientific Advisory Board, for the lowdown.
She recommends always looking for a product that contains trans-resveratrol over other forms. “Trans-resveratrol is the active form that the body recognises,” she says. “The other common form called cis-resveratrol is not recognised by the body. Reserve has been validated by independent studies to be 100% trans-resveratrol, with no cis-resveratrol in the product.”
How has Reserve helped you?